Information we collect about you
First Aid for Dogs is a trading name of our sister training company To Baby and Beyond Limited. We may collect the following information if you register your interest or book on our courses through the website:
• Contact Information
• Age (only if you are completing a regulated qualification)
• Email Address
• Emergency contact name and number
• Prior Learning Information
• Geographic location
When completing an enquiry form through this website your data is directed via email. However it is important for you to make sure that you maintain the security on your computer when using the internet by updates and alerts, use of a reputable antir-virus/malware software and by taking care when installing plug-ins.
Why we need the information and how it is used
• To provide you with quotes and information requested by you
• To provide you with information about other courses that may interest you
• To let you know of changes to regulations that may affect you
• To provide the services to enable us to fullfil a contract between you and us (courses/qualifications)
• To contact you about our services and new courses available
• To provide you with booking information
• To be able to assist you with queries regarding your qualifications
• For Internal and External Quality Assurance
Where do we store data?
• Data relating to enquiries and all teaching/ assessing and qualifications is stored on our servers.
• Any other data is stored on our secure server for the duration of your qualification.
Who we share your data with
We only share data if necessary for certification purposes
The sharing of data is limited to:-
• Within To Baby and Beyond Limited on a need to know basis.
• Our course trainers will be given only your contact name and contact number and any relevant health/ learning issues you have chased to share on your booking for the purpose of the training day and any follow up marking.
• Bookeo – Booking contractor to take the initial information for your booking.
• Learnworlds – Our online academy learning provider to enable you to register for any online part of the training.
• ProTrainings Europe Limited - To provide you with online training for First Aid at Work and Pet First Aid Qualifications.
• Mailchimp for marking and newsletter purposes - please not you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Updating or Correcting Information
Requests for updating or correcting information can be made by email to email@example.com
How long we hold the information for
We are obliged to keep information relating to regulated qualifications for seven years, this information will include:-
• Your name, Contact email and number
• The date of your qualification
• Your certificate number(s)
• Course paperwork
All other information with the exception of invoices/billing, can be removed from our systems at your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or call Julie Cleasby on 01273 702496