Published: 21 August 2020
We're really excited to be starting our face-to-face First Aid for Dogs courses again! We have put in place a number of measures to make sure you and our instructors are kept safe from the risk of infection from Covid-19.
Some of the measures we've introduced include:
- Health screening on arrival
- 2 metre distancing between everyone present
- Sanitising equipment before, during and after the session
- Encouraging hand washing and santitising regularly, including before during and after the session
- Ensuring that all touch points in our venues are cleaned before and after each course
- Working with equipment on a solo basis or, where appropriate, small bubbles (while maintaining 2m social distancing)
- Short courses to minimise contact (our First Aid for Dogs course typically only lasts 3 hours)
- Only using Covid-19 risk-assessed venues
- Introducing smaller groups to accommodate 2m social distancing
- Face masks may be required to be worn at all time at some of our community venues
- People who are socially isolating, have Covid-19 symptoms or are living with anyone with symptoms are asked not to attend.
If you have any questions about the measures we've introduced or how we're dealing with any aspect of our courses, please do get in touch.
We are now also running Zoom courses for those who would prefer not to attend a venue at this time. This is also ideal for anyone nationwide who is unable to get to one of our face-to-face courses in Sussex (Angmering, Crawley, Brighton & Hove), Surrey (Guildford and Woking) or London.
To see and book our upcoming courses, please click here.